Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

Resignition from Owner Position. [COPY]

Also as new over lord, all must bow to me.

you wish but i hope you be a good owner and try to listen to people advice but if you don't like it well we are just looking for what's best for the community other than that you will be an awesome owner

Peace :D :D

Who said I was owner?

a man has got to do, what a man has got to do!

Big Good luck with your studies.

Ill remember you when its our bday!

Good luck in life, and we'll be seeing you ingame mate!

Now get me the goddamn membership

McLovin,

Thank you for all of the effort and energy you have put in to create this wonderful land. You've been great as the owner, keeping us informed, sorting donations out and doing Kriss's work when he left. As an owner, you are just like any other player to talk to, you're not a power hungry douche, Well done to that. What you have started will not end any time soon (I hope). You've been great to play games with, sometimes you can be funny (Jostiband), and generally a good conversation holder. I think it's a big achievement to create such an intensely connected community such as Outbreak, on top of that, one that isn't in your birth language, that's pretty cool.

So once again, thank you for everything you've done for OB, I shall continue to loiter here, and I expect to see your name popping up on the forums every once in a while.

I wish you all the best with your exams and studies, take it easy.

ps. You didn't stick around long enough to see me get moderator.

Good luck to you mate! going to miss our late night chats talking about random shit! Thank you for allowing me to help moderate the servers before and everything you have done! Have fun in making your life what you want it to be!

hope to see you in game soon aswell as teamspeak!

Il even miss being called a hacker by you ;)

we are going to a raffle stay tuned

LOL

But yeah to go off McLovin's words the community is us we make it move forward doesn't matter what server or what game all we really need to do is stay like this involved (yes we need servers - in progress), but the main is to go out there where your ob tag or ob fan tag and represent yourself's and the community, get people interested in our forum and ts then we games will come

Sorry for highjacking this post thread lol

Good Night All