Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

Resignition from Owner Position. [COPY]

Good luck with life Mclovin,

You were one of the few guys who would think up some new interesting game almost everytime you joined the server, and led the community through difficult and good times and managed to always make the right call. However, School work is definitely important so farewell and I hope you succeed!

All the best

"When they came first for the Communists, I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist; When they came for the gypsies, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Gypsy, And when they came for the trade unionists, I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist; And then they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew; And then they came for me . . . by that time there was no one left to speak." -McLovin

You will never be forgotten!

Thanks for making this community happening McLovin.

But we all have to face the fact that everyone will grow older and with that we have to focus more and more on our real lifes. I wish you the very best of luck succeeding with whatever you want to do.

This is not a farewell, it is just a simple "see you later".

Good luck with everything and thanks again for all your hard work xoxo

Also as new over lord, all must bow to me.

you wish but i hope you be a good owner and try to listen to people advice but if you don't like it well we are just looking for what's best for the community other than that you will be an awesome owner

Peace :D :D