Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

Resignition from Owner Position. [COPY]

Hello Members, Staff and Friends.

It has been about 1 and half a year since I started OB with Kriss. Untill now I have been trying my best to run this community. Fun was the reason for what I was doing, I had joy in my work especially with such an amazing team. The people within this community are what makes this community strong not the servers. Stepping down was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made during my community years.

I simply need to focus on my real life a bit more, last college year I failed my year. Outbreak was partly at fault there. To much time was put in OB, and not enough in my study. I cannot make the same mistake again and that is why I am stepping down.

Outbreak is about to be taken into a whole different direction of gaming. Gaz will announce the happenings soon I think. Don't worry though from what I have heard OB is moving on from just Css. Alot of good things can and probally will happen.

I will stick around to just play from time to time, and you will probally still see me on the teamspeak server. This is not goodbye but merely a change.

A big part of the donation money has been refunded and only a small ammount is left, this will be given to Gaz for server costs.

I have some last requests and demands as retired Owner:

1. Never delete my Channel on TS, let there be a McLovin's Office till the end.

2. Let me keep TS Admin, so I can pop in and say hi and chat.

3. Never unban: Bennevis, Douch, Dimebag or Tweep.

4. I want a retired Owner OB Tag on both steam and forums.

5. Membership for life + All the donation perks.

6. Lastly but not least, I want everyone to enjoy OB as much as they can.

Thank you for reading and for the time I could lead Outbreak and its wonderfull members.

I'm gonnna miss you alot Mclovin, I understand a life is happening out there and you

have to give up stuff that you love (this community) this spectacular community wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for

you I just want to say thankyou so much for everything you put into this community I will and the community will miss you.

Goodluck and take care out there.

I didn't really speak to you until the day I got TERA, from then on, it was just mindless babbling with no effort involved. But, from day 1 of me joining the server, there has been no doubt that you put a lot into this community, and it is truly sad for all of us to see you go.

And I'm quite sure I might be forced to make a decision just like this very soon, but it depends on a first couple of weeks, so I can understand this choice you made.

I hope you pass your College Year Lovey. We all do.

Love,

The-Guy-Who-Speaks-Way-Too-Fucking-Much-And-Is-Not-Funny-In-Any-Way.