Sign in to follow this  
haydo

I have arrived.

Can't see the harm in bumping old threads as long as they are relevant and not cringe-worthy...

Like it or not it's gonna happen there is no point to rage at people for doing it.

Only time you should rage is when it's like a year bump or they post useless shit.

Sorry for the hostility OP, just remember alot of the high admin team like to see a good first impression from people.

Everytime a new person joins, they are judged based on their attitude in their intro post.

See you around and make sure to check out the minigames server if you haven't already.

Ur bound to have a good time so don't forget!

Remember this community is full of lovely people, so stick around and make some

Friends! Peace out.

4 reasons to kick you out from the start:

* Fedora reminds me of Daemonic.. Nobody liked that guy.

* You're new and already made the most retarded comments/posts

* You bump old topics

* You are respectless towards women it seems or you're a huge troll

But I didn't see you in-game yet.... And by reading others their post I'd better take a look in-game first.

So let me run this down, I should be kicked out because I said a word that a previous user said and he wasn't liked very much, I should be kicked out because you don't like my posts. Since when was an "old" post on page 1 of the subforum I was posting in? I should also be kicked out because you don't have my sense of humour?

ok lol

4 reasons to kick you out from the start:

* Fedora reminds me of Daemonic.. Nobody liked that guy.

* You're new and already made the most retarded comments/posts

* You bump old topics

* You are respectless towards women it seems or you're a huge troll

But I didn't see you in-game yet.... And by reading others their post I'd better take a look in-game first.

So let me run this down, I should be kicked out because I said a word that a previous user said and he wasn't liked very much, I should be kicked out because you don't like my posts. Since when was an "old" post on page 1 of the subforum I was posting in? I should also be kicked out because you don't have my sense of humour?

ok lol

Don't take it to heart pal, Prox is a mad chap

He seems very hostile and I can't seem to think why! I'm the nicest fella he'll ever meet!

he's stressed and mad and crazy and basically this list goes on forever

but we all <3 him

lolz

Can't see the harm in bumping old threads as long as they are relevant and not cringe-worthy...

Like it or not it's gonna happen there is no point to rage at people for doing it.

Only time you should rage is when it's like a year bump or they post useless shit.

Sorry for the hostility OP, just remember alot of the high admin team like to see a good first impression from people.

Everytime a new person joins, they are judged based on their attitude in their intro post.

See you around and make sure to check out the minigames server if you haven't already.

Friends! Peace out.

Twist is Sneaky

Also hello, I have no idea who you are. Which server do you play? o_o

He has been going on the Jail Break server as of late really nice guy and funny just tone a bit down and he will mix in well. :)

Friends! Peace out.

Keen Physics is so eager to find sneakiness.

Everybody is familiar with Physics dangerously keen levels,

Ey?

Paralysing, they are.

So, hey haydo.

U are very welcome to this community.

Rare to see such an avid fedora collector.

Fun you should have.