Sign in to follow this  
jbirdie96

a little bit about birdie

hey guys i'm jbirdie96 i am relatively new to the outbreak community, its was shown to me by wist!

i have been looking for a good gaming community for a while and this is one i really enjoy. ive played alot of counter strike usually gun game or original counter strike, but jailbreak is something i really getting to enjoy.

okay about me.... i am 16 at the moment ( 17 in the next few weeks :D ) i have played video games since i was 7 (first game was probably crash bandicoot), and became a dominantly pc gamer in the past 2 or 3 years.

outside of video games (yes i do go outside) i enjoy producing films, as well as sports like rugby, american football surfing and my favorite snowboarding.

thats enough for now, so see you on the server ;)

Rugby:

Do you support a team?

Do you play for a team? If so what position?

That is all xo

Otherwise welcome to the forums I am yet to see you on the servers but when I do I'm sure it will be an enjoyable experience.

Welcome enjoy your stay.

rugby wise, i play for frome rfc, im in the colts team (16-18) , position: open side flanker or second row (depending on numbers) and i support bath rugby club

When walking into the OB HQ for the first time, be sure to wipe your feet on the OB rug. Beneath this rug lies the scum and filth that we have run into over the years. We sweep this trash under the rug and forget about them. Be careful, as there is every possibility that you may end up there 1 day, don't let it happen!