Sign in to follow this  
Proxima

It's just a matter of time

I've worn a watch since I was like 10. I'm used to it and whenever I don't wear it I will look at my empty arm about every 5 minutes to check the time.

I can confirm

A. That is amazeballs.

B. If you look REALLY REALLY closely you can see the glasses are fake.

Have the same one as mintlou just in a different colour, unfortunately the strap on it broke last week, sadface.

also a bench watch with a leather strap, staying classy.

i remember when i went Venice a couple of years ago, and there was this Rolex which had rubies, emeralds and sapphires on it, cost like £50k and ever since ive always wanted one = gibe moni pls

When something you have owned for that long (mintlou) is unscratched it shows how unadventurous you are

No, It's just a fuking solid piece of machinery, G-SHOCKs are known for their incredible resistance to shock, grit and pressure. I don't take this thing off unless I sleep. I've done everything with this watch on, sawing wood, having bonfires, and generally being rebellious, I've banged it against walls and though that it would be scratched but it isn't. It has like a 2mm 'bumper' above the screen to prevent fatalities.

So DON'T judge my adventurousness pls.

Watches don't get scratches in general anyway. It's the phone screens that instantly break by touching them.

Strap of my watch broke like 3 times already. Would get metal one but metal watches don't come digital. Or they are just too expensive.

hmmmm not really my style of watches :s

The first one comes closest to what I like ^^

Watches don't get scratches in general anyway. It's the phone screens that instantly break by touching them.

Strap of my watch broke like 3 times already. Would get metal one but metal watches don't come digital. Or they are just too expensive.

What do you consider to be expensive in a watch? I live with the idea that you can do a lifetime (20 years) with a decent watch. The one I just bought should be one that should keep working for the coming 15-20 years ^^" So I spend quite some money for it.