Sign in to follow this  
Acherontia Styx.

Acherontia Styx. <3

Hey guys!

Telling a little bid about myself now and then so let's start :)

I'm 17 year old boy who lives in Belgium @ Ieper , I go to school i'm a my last year in high school now but finding some difficulties to pass the year :/ , so teachers said i had to redo 2 examens @ 23 august :o

If i don't pass those i'm going to fail my year but whatever , we have good hopes! :)

As next i'm planning to go for one more year in school in Kortrijk/Roeselare to study security like alarming systems etc.. (elektrician).

My hobby's were mainly football back in the days if i was bouts 12 year of age , i'd love football , but due to cold shitty winters and trainings still kept comming i decided to quit footballin after 6 years of doing so.

Besides football I srs like everyone young guy to game. Here goes my gaming history :)

1) First back in the old days i started playing Runescape got for the guys who know the game a lvl 88 then quitted cuz it became way way to boring.

2) I swapped to World Of Warcraft which i played for a long time , have some maxed out accounts still lvl 80 cuz i quitted after 85 90... not 4 me to much updates and way to fast couldn't enjoy it anymore.

3) Played some random games to see what's good 'nd what's not like l4d , minecraft LoL , portal , etc etc

4) I started playing CSS quit a while ago now never lost the hang of it , defo not the community here :) Great community and even due to my decline on membership i won't let my courrage flood away :) Keep trying and speedin up the activity's here mate aarrrr :D

Besides jailbreak i play a lot of dutch servers cuz i'm from belgium , i play deathrun togheter with Sir_Apple if you might know him :) some bunnyhop and gungames :)

5) Lately I started playing a game again i quitted for a while ago which is LoL , i'm a level 11 now and my account name is Shindic.

Feel free to ask me more questions that's about anything i think i have to tell :3