Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Moderator Apps are open again!

Hello everyone.

We hope you are well. As you know Outbreak has gone through many changes. Now it is time for another.

We are re-opening mod apps. We will be accepting anywhere up to 6 moderators.

To apply head over to the mod apps forum and fill out a template:

http://outbreak-community.com/viewforum.php?f=15

If you wish to be a moderator you must also have the following on top of original requirements:

1: Initiative - You must be able to use your brain, if you see 2 empty servers and you see 1 semi full server, attempt to fill one of the empty servers and populate it. Population is the future of OB, you can be that future.

2: Speak your mind - We would like our new mods to be able to speak their minds. If you have an idea we want you to share it, admin meetings are a place for everyone to discuss the servers and everything else. McLovin doesn't like giving lectures. We accept all ideas even if they are terrible, they could create a better idea in someone elses mind.

3: Be able to play on more than one OB server - We are expanding, as that is the future, we need people to be able to play on more than one server. It's not a case of being good. It's a case of enjoying the game modes. I am a terrible surfer, but I enjoy it at times, so I play it. With the new mini games server opening soon this matters more than ever.

4: Also we will be looking to add users to teams, so having a passion to be a part of these teams will be a major aspect. I.E. events team etc

So guys, head over to the mod apps section and make your application.

P.S. open to members only

Sign in to follow this