Sign in to follow this  
w00d.

A longer introduction of w00d.

Some Regulation

Well, I actually don't know why people keep hating me. I posted in the 18+ section. I know this is phpBB, so why don't you lock it to the birthday groups where people are 18+?

Anyways, I am not letting down because some people might hate me; or actually do. As for my mask. I do see the "Guy Fawkes Story" and all that, but comon? Do you really think I am like him, just because I wore his mask for Halloween? Yeah, I do like the film V For Vendetta. But not because of all that with the parlament which got bombed, no. Because of it's history.

Never judge a book by it's cover. Same as for persons. Many of you have never gotten the chance to play with me, talk with me like other has already. Give people chances. Start learning them to know. I got here, played with some of you. Some of you liked me. And for others, you just hated me ASAP because of my picture? That's harsh.

Now to the introduction

My name is Kasper. I am sixteen years old, 4th July 1996. I were born and raised in Denmark. I speak both Danish, English and Spanish fluent. I do also talk some Deutsh, Swedish and Norwegian.

I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona and Brøndby IF. In my sparetime I play football, american football as well and hanging out with my friends of course. When I get home from school and work, there is nothing more pleasent, than gaming with the mates. Mixes, FFA and all that stuffs.

Ingame I goes under the name, w00d. I like to play Counter-Strike: Source, Global Offensives and other games such as Arma II: DayZ MOD, Left 4 Dead 2, Heroes of Newerth, Dota II as for Football Manager 2013.

People usually calls me friendly, funny and a nice guy. But on this forum I am known as the twat for many of you. People I never talked to in here doesn't like me. How come? We never played. Never got the chance to meet eachother. Just joined, and you already starts hating on me.

That's all for me. Please don't make this topic into an argument.

I'll hope to get more gaming friends from Outbreak.

I'll cya ingame,

w00d.

Don't be offended if someone in the community doesn't appear to be fond of you, this community is mostly about banter and taking the piss out of each other

I know. Been on many forums before. But as it seemed here. People were offended by my profile picture.

^ That. Plus, everyone finds their own niche. A lot of different kinds of people in this place, so there's bound to be some friction here and there. :)

Or you can just love everyone. Now come here you, you need a hug pronto.