Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Purge + Twist leaves admin team

Hi all,

So the overdue member purge has finally happened, removing around 7 inactive members from OB.

Also, I have left the admin team as you can see from my forum colour. This is a decision I have been pondering for ages now, I was initially going to leave before but kriss' leave stopped me from doing so. But thinking about it more, I seriously do not need to be in the admin team for this awesome community we have to continue growing, I have literally done nothing the past few months and I doubt that will change as I have little passion and energy anymore.

Admins, the thread of me leaving before is still in the admin+ section if you wish to make it public, but I would prefer if a big fuss wasn't made.

Gaz and Mclovin will sure as hell lead this community to some good times :) thanks all,

-Jamie

Well Twist you made the move,

Truth be told as many before me have said it was something we all have seen comming.

I want to personally thank you for always helping me with OB and all the time from even before OB.

We have a lot to thank you for, Our server rules, maps, plugins, admins and many more.

Basicly without you OB would have been completely different so I want to thank you for all the time you were there for me and Kriss in the old days. In both triumph and dark periods you were there supporting us and leading this somewhat chaotic group of gamers.

So all in all thanks for being there and being a great friend and Head-Admin.

I hope when OB decides to get an DayZ Standalone server we can see you're happy face claiming all them guns and gear. And that this is merely a taking a step back out the admin team but not a complete goodbye from Outbreak.

Sign in to follow this