Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

** SOLVED

Cant see why my comment was removed, its fairly clear it involves me by the title of the reply by Riley and Fluxy.

I removed it since the remark you made in that post was highly inapropriate.

There is nothing wrong with asking what was going on when it involved you, although starting with a remark that will surely bounce back and with an attitude above it will surely not make things better.

I will be honnest with you, when I was on the server and you started to go nuts on John. Nothing was going on before you joined and started making an argument out of thin air. Perhaps something happend before hand I dont know. All I know is and I have already told you, do not make a fuzz on the server.

I am not stating you where all in the wrong in this one though, but from what I have seen you did start it at that time. But John and a vew others on the server started throwing back some nasty remarks and it all just grew out of proportion. There is no need for all the hate, if you want to have an argument with someone do it somewhere else and not on the servers.

Sort it out talk it out on steam or just ignore eachother in the worst case but dont go nagging to one and another just so that I or any other admin or even players/members need to play police.

saying interesting is inappropriate...right. but surely its only adding more fuel to the flame by hiding away his request for me to be banned. it would be a better idea for me to see it so I can know he feels about what im doing and perhaps try to ignore him. but to hide it and not even talk to me about it. YOU only made the situation worse. I wont do anything for now and I will stop 'abusing' him (telling him to shut up for saying stupid random shit from his mind which no one wants to hear) all the time. But im just saying hiding it in the hope i wont see it makes the situation much worse.

saying interesting is inappropriate...right. but surely its only adding more fuel to the flame by hiding away his request for me to be banned. it would be a better idea for me to see it so I can know he feels about what im doing and perhaps try to ignore him. but to hide it and not even talk to me about it. YOU only made the situation worse. I wont do anything for now and I will stop 'abusing' him (telling him to shut up for saying stupid random shit from his mind which no one wants to hear) all the time. But im just saying hiding it in the hope i wont see it makes the situation much worse.

I did not hide anything, he did it himself.

So yeah try again.