Sign in to follow this  
Caiman_123

Camel Barbarian/caiman_123z's Member Application - (DECLINED

+1 from me, been around a long time and i know you've been waiting to apply. In my eyes you'd be a dedicated member and i know you're a friendly young chap. Good luck!

Same opinion, but I want to add 1 thing (which might be just me), is it possible you were less active recently? (I mean almost not.. :/)

Seems like many of you are being unreasonably harsh.

Caiman has been around for a while, even used TS at some point. Applied before, declined due to being underage. If you check his app before you'll see he was happy to wait till his Bday.

CT skills don't make members.

+1 from me, been around a long time and i know you've been waiting to apply. In my eyes you'd be a dedicated member and i know you're a friendly young chap. Good luck!

If you get declined, work on forum activity.

thank you tiny, a reasonable reply for once !

Same opinion, but I want to add 1 thing (which might be just me), is it possible you were less active recently? (I mean almost not.. :/)

yes i have been on holiday for the last 2 and a half weeks :)

A reasonable reply for once? This is exactly what I mean, your basically saying anyone who says something negative about you their opinion doesnt matter, try to work on that kid.

And I remember you well, annoyed me quite a lot.

Just checked for your last app', was in December & I do not think I've seen you once since then in-game.

You might be a morning person, play in the early times, yet I still never see you in-game/forums.

My post wasn't unreasonable, it was spot in from what I've seen.

Also, you joined the forums in 2012 yet your first post was making this topic. (On this account.)

Your other account (Caiman) only posted on the application that account made & hasn't posted since.

Edited by Guest

More and more recently we seem to have people speaking their mind, which is great, but there's no need to be impolite. We represent the community and being rude isn't a part of that.

Fluxy baby, i'm not talking about you or anyone in particular. Just in general.

Please understand that we're supposed to be nice people, all of us. I'm guilty of it too.

BlueEyes jumping on the bandwagon with the +1's... (People can have their own opinion you know.)

Anyway I change my vote from a -1 to a +1. Been playing with him today, decent guys & a good CT. Bad CT when I'm playing, I just own as a rebel. =)

Just stay active & have fun.