Sign in to follow this  
VitaminC

VitaminC / Jasper Gibb - Passed

Player Name: VitaminC

Date of Birth: 03/08/1994

Country/Location: London, England

SteamID:

Games Played: I mainly play WoW or CCS or CSGO. In WoW im in a top 200 guild (When i last checked) and im world ranked 32 on the class i play. Im not proud of either of those two achievements, but i thought i'd share them with you. Ive dabbled with CSS for as long as i can remember, wracking up around 1000 hours i think on a friend of mine's account a few years ago.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I think ive been playing on the servers for like 6 months now? Thats a rough guess, it might be a month or two less.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? It totally dupends on whos on what server. But i think i spend the majority of my time on JB.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Im really chatty and generally nice for the most part. I dont really like to blow my own trumpet to be honest, so i'd rather let you guys judge. But im extremely nice and i try not to troll, OHH Yer, and also im hilarious.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im 18 from London, ill be moving to Bristol next year to stalk Tiny and Biggles and smell their hair, nono but seriously i'll be moving there to go to Uni, so i doubt ill be able to commit to WoW as much as i do now, hence making me want to be part of a community like OB. I play rugby every saturday, as i like to get muddy and touch men. Im 6ft4. so im a pretty big guy, so if anyone needs a piggy back just let me know. Photography is my passion and my job, so take a look at my website, http://www.jaspergibb.com, its still only half complete + any work i sell doesnt go on there, so theres a very limited portfolio.

But anyway, thank you for reading!

JohnVoDoe, just so you are aware, +1s barely count anyway but they take no notice at all of non members +1s, this is a lot of the time what we mean about you.

Back on topic. Vitamin is a great guy and deserves member, Gibe him member +1