Sign in to follow this  
meh

member application Meh AKA (DECLINED)

Player Name: David McIntosh

Date of Birth: 19-07-1994

Country/Location: the netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28630220

Games Played: Cod, Cod united offensive, Cod black ops 2, Cs:s, Cs:z, Cs:deleted scenes, Cod:4 wodern warfare

Cod world at war, Cod 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? allmost 1year and 2 month

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? i play more jailbreak than surf, but i am going to play surf a bit more.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: the fun of playing, helping to raise more members for OB, helping people who dont know the rules by telling them what they can do and cant do.

Tell us a little something about yourself: i`m david,

i`ve been playing cs:s for roughly 4 years now.

in these 4 years i`ve been playing allot with the new clans/groups that got devided from FP, AG, AuR, pF.

i`ve had a lot of fun in these clans/groups, and now i want to have the same fun with OB.

1 year and 2 months ? Surely not when I only started seeing you a couple days ago.

He's from Aur he says.

I haven't seen him much untill recently or he went by other names..

I can understand you were a member or a regular on Aur, but I think you need to integrate more with the OB players before you apply for member. I wish you good luck on your member app though.

Seen you a few times and you have apperently knew about this community a long time --->Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 pm<--- the date you registerd on the forums.

You do seem like a nice guy but I can't give you my +1, Sorry!

Good luck anyway

I've seen you for the past 2 days, just a rebel. I would give you a +1. xD

I haven't seen you do anything wrong & you seem to have fun.

You still need to get more involved with the community & such. Been with the community for over a year, not many people know you & you have 3 posts. (Be wise to not spam also to get your post count up...)

He was booted from the member group because he never played, ever, if you're going to reapply you need to show us that you actually want it by being more active and mixing with the community, if not more than regular applicants would

Hi Meh,

On this occasion we'll have to decline you, simply because your activity isn't the best and no-one really knows who you are!

Be more active on the server and forums, show us how well you integrate with everyone, and we'll be happy to look at another app in one months time.

Thanks!