Sign in to follow this  
Rami

My member application. - Passed

Player Name: Rami / RAMIREZ!!! (Ramirez is my old name i changed to Rami around January 2013).

Date of Birth: 14/07/1996.

Country/Location: England, North East, Stanley.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43201267

Games Played:

I've got like 105 in my library, but my main games are CSS and TF2 and the on the occasion Garrys mod.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Er, i'm pretty sure my first time on OB was in August 2012. I used the name RAMIREZ!!! back then, but i didn't talk much. Only in the past couple of months i have started integrating with the community more and making myself known.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

I'm mainly Jailbreak based. You might catch me on surf at night on rare occasions.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

Fun, friendliness, help if needed, server seeding (To me that means coming / being on the server at times where most people would have gone offline so i can try to keep it active).

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is Alex, i live in England. Desperate for a part time job so i can get some decent coin in my wallet.

I study a Game Design and application development course at college as my dream job is to work for Valve. So far i've done 3D Modelling, mapping and just recently concept art.

So far mapping is my favorite thing to do :).

I have a big sense of humor, and love to have a laugh. I treat everyone equally and fairly with respect even if they are a bit of a douchebag.

For more info here is my intro thread http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2848

If anything is wrong with my app like format etc let me know and i'll fix it.

+1 from what I have seen, him and the JAG lads are a good laugh

Although I have not seen you on in a while, where you been brah?

I just recently rejoined JAG as an admin and have been spending the past couple of days hosting alot of events :)

Gets my +1. Mature, fun and definitely not a twat. Have never had a negative experience with this guy.

In terms of clanning, if Rami is able to juggle both and keep his pretty face on both servers, is there a problem? Provided there's no conflict of interests, of course.

Multi-clanning, not sure if want...

Will talk about it with higher ups

Multi Clanning is fine as long as servers dont cross.

So as long as that they have no Css JB server or Css Surf sever all is fine.

YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Played with them lots, played on their TF2 event server. I've seen Rami handle being an admin there, and hosting/organising events.

He's a good friend of mine and I've never heard him speak a bad word about anyone, never recieved any complaints either.

+1111111111111111111