Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Practical jokes

put on high resolution on his pc with Ctrl + Shift + Print Screen, that will work nicely if hes not tech-savvy.

or in school when they werent looking I used to plug my mouse into the back of their pc at the same time and occasionally move it when theyre about to click something.

Or you can buy an electric shock mouse. did that once, friend screamed.

When I worked in the IT office at my school, the technicians were always messing with people.

We used to force-change passwords on my friends when they were in IT & just watch their faces everytime they get the next password, each time they left, just switch it something else.

We did this to my best friend for his entire 2 hour lesson.

When he had to hand in all his work. (We printed it off at the office, so he was able to hand it in, we just force-printed it all their)

But, if your able to do this, when he has to copy something, letter from letter, whenever he leaves, put a subtle letter between each word, like a "i", something that can completely mess up the entire process, but, is easy to remove once seen.

Right, you want to change the windows start up sound to orgasmic groaning and make it 30 minutes long; watch as he frantically tries to fix it.

Also if he owns a car tape a whistle just underneath the front bumper.

Another good one would be to set his keyboard to Japanese.

Awesome responses guys, seriously, you've given me so so so so much material.

He got me today, dropped one of those electric key finders into my hood and hid the other end under my desk, so every time I sat down to meet with someone my face started wailing -.-

Literally took me an hour to figure out wtf was going on, I didn't sleep till 2 last night. Don't judge me.

I think it's time for a fake computer screen, Jak + Prof's suggestions were genius.

Also, that reconfigure on startup would work beautifully. Muahahahahaha!