Sign in to follow this  
Incognito

Incognito's saying hi!

Would you say that "art" is a worthwhile school subject, please provide evidence to support your claims.

How many steps do you think it would take to walk from London to Liverpool?

What is the airspeed of a European Swallow carrying two heavy coconuts

In the battle of middle class supermarkets would you say that Waitrose or Marks & Spencer is winning?

Please have the answers on my desk by Monday

OK, here we go.....

I'm 17, living in North east Lincolnshire, i play Vidya games for fun... obviously, and i play football, not competitively... I'm currently at college studying ICT, Computing, physics maths, and business.

I play CSS ROTMG LoL, and used to play TF2(mixes etc)

I would not say art is a worthwhile subject, i feel as if it's extremely hard to make it there.... I also can't think of many jobs that require art, and seeing as the average working human goes through 5-6 careers in there lifetime, i feel as if art wouldn't have a big enough impact on these....

As for the next couple of questions i'm not to sure.... i'd have to say over 200,000+ Steps for LIV - MAN

As for The "European swallow" i'm not sure what that is, obviously i can assume it's a plane, of some sort. (could be wrong clearly) but carrying 2 heavy coconuts? i wouldn't even say it goes down by 5 mph?

I would say M & S are winning, after studying in business as case study's, I've actually looked into between marks and Wait rose, and M&S have a short up in profits percentage....

I don't not know who Victor is? I Have not researched, nor have i ever learnt about the British empire in Pakistan and I'm not sure about the last question, i know what both words mean, and what they are, but I've not looked into it strongly enough to have a valid opinion.... I hope through these paragraphs i have helped you to understand me.... I have given you the answers BEFORE Monday, this shows i'm a reliable worker. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them, i will look into them as much as i can, and will answer truthfully on each.

PS I have not been on Google to research anything while writing this... article? i'm not to sure what this is... Thanks for your time and patience...

TL;DR Read it, it took me like 5 whole minutes to write this....

I would not say art is a worthwhile subject, i feel as if it's extremely hard to make it there.... I also can't think of many jobs that require art, and seeing as the average working human goes through 5-6 careers in there lifetime, i feel as if art wouldn't have a big enough impact on these.... i

Are jobs the only reason one studies?

I would not say art is a worthwhile subject, i feel as if it's extremely hard to make it there.... I also can't think of many jobs that require art, and seeing as the average working human goes through 5-6 careers in there lifetime, i feel as if art wouldn't have a big enough impact on these.... i

Are jobs the only reason one studies?

Realistically wouldn't the answer be yes? That's the ultimate goal.

Off topic can I just say how fine you look in your photo venga. A proper gentleman, the type which would fine wine and dine you and not just go for the cheap nandos followed by a smash n dash in the carpark.