Sign in to follow this  
george washington

"cloudy" happiness

As the lot of you might know, I'm American. In America on the East coast, we recently had an East-nor'easter (a violent snowstorm from the Arctic) and 2 feet (almost a meter/yard) of snow, and that is not the worst. up a little north of me, they got almost 2 meters/yards. Just some detail, so far 30 people have been found dead blamed due to the storm... one of which is my friends father :( So every now and then the internet shuts off for a while, then comes back. Last night my provider shut off the internet to make major changes to the cables. My internet came back on about 2 hours ago, and i found out that I'm on trial, which i am really happy for.

Have a pleasant day.

Most importantly, stay safe. Do what you have to do in the real world to keep you and others around you safe, sounds pretty bad over there. 2 Inches of snow over here and the whole country stops. It's a shame so many people are dying in those conditions. It may sound stupid,but how do people die in those conditions? Do they try and venture out and freeze or suffocate in a caved in area?

mintlou, I have no idea. I have friends who go out camping in extreme conditions. Last summer we went camping on the shore during a hurricane. This summer we went to New Jersey's outback to camp during another hurricane. I actually went out with them for a night a few weeks ago, and I have some pictures on my Ipod, but i don't know how to post them... and Bigtoe actually has it right. That's what some people got, that person had the worst almost, so he lived a little more north. i got only a little less than a meter in total. thanks guys