Sign in to follow this  
crossNET

Hello

Crossnet you used to be such a good guy...I have no idea what happend with you.

And the reason Im saying it's you that have changed is that alot of people seem to have grown a "hate" towards you.

As said, you have admitted to trolling-> wich is against the rules as you should know, you have been around for a while.

I would love to see you get back to the old you, the one we all loved and not this trolling shit....

Oh how quickly everyone changes from being nice to me to threatening permabans, reading this its hard to tell if people are the same person they were 6 months ago

Lets be honest when you turn into a trolling dick we're not going to be nice to you. I read your unban request and you were just complaining that the ban was too long but to be honest you've been banned for that before so increased time is good

Admittedly trolling

Constantly rebel

Bring no real value to the community at this point

Been banned several times.

hmm, i wonder why we are no longer nice to you

You didn't say it to me. Making it worse.

wtf? I genuinely have never made a comment about you, and I have before said I have no issues with admins, please show me where I have offended you, because I hold you in high regard.

I'm gonna batista bomb your nan through a table you fat little prick

(not gaz lol)

You didn't say it to me. Making it worse.

wtf? I genuinely have never made a comment about you, and I have before said I have no issues with admins, please show me where I have offended you, because I hold you in high regard.

I'm gonna batista bomb your nan through a table you fat little prick

(not gaz lol)

easily one of the most creative ones yet, 10/10

Oh how quickly everyone changes from being nice to me to threatening permabans, reading this its hard to tell if people are the same person they were 6 months ago

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

No but seriously no-one can give two flying fucks, fucking leave already, you've made it clear that you don't like OB anymore.