Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

On the 24th of Feb Outbreak turns 1 year old!

It has been a while since Kriss and myself opened up Outbreak. To be more specific it has been almost a year now. On the 24th of Feb, Outbreak started up it's first server and it's webpage for the people to use it.

To celebrate this we are planning on doing something special that Sunday. What it is going to be that is still a secret mainly because we are still planning. If you have any ideas please PM me them on the Forum and I will look at them. For now all I can say is that I will keep you up 2 date for what is going to happen.

I look forward seeing you on the 24th of Feb.

Greetings,

McLovin

Schedule:

Opening OBirthday @ 12:00

Jailbreak Event: The Outbreak @ 12:30

Minecraft Event: Build & Destroy @ 14:00

Surf Event: !/Under Construction/! @ 15:00

Minecraft Event: Teambuilding Construction @ 19:00

On the 24th there will be held 4 events. The kick-off will be done on 12:00 this will be done on the event Server.

I will open the day by giving a small speech and an explanation what is going to happen during the day. There will be some time between all the events so people can do other stuff.

A special Minecraft server will be opened up for this day only where we will hold 2 events on.

Representative Event for Jailbreak: The Outbreak!

You've been tossed in an abandoned prison with three random strangers, you were lucky enough to find a cache of nades and pistols but unfortunely there are hungry terrorist zombies swarming to your location and blocking your only way out, can you work with your fellow humans to make it to the exit? or will you die trying

KEY POINTS

◊ The Counter Terrorist team will be equiped with Pistols only, no primary weapons (All nades are allowed) and 120hp as usual.

◊ The Terrorist team will be equip with knifes, nothing else and 100hp as usual.

◊ Your team will be randomised and you are stuck with whatever you get.

◊ Each team of 4 will get one turn on each map (10 rounds in total).

◊ If a counter terrorist stays still for 20 seconds they will set off an alarm for the entire team alerting zombies to your location.

◊ Zombies will be respawned roughly every 30 seconds, so speed is your friend

◊ On Outbreak Night, you will start at Jeopardy and must make it to the Maze

Point System

If one member of the Counter terrorist team makes it to the safe zone, the team is awarded 5 points, an extra bonus point will be awarded for every other member of the team that makes it, making 8 the max points one team can earn

If a Terrorist manages to kill a Counter terrorist he/she will be awarded 2 points for their team, making it possible for a team to earn 8 points provided they kill all the counter terrorists.

Minecraft Event #1: Build & Destroy

This event will have 3 teams, Team Blue/Red/Yelllow. There will be 21 spots free for anyone to participate.

During this event 3 random teams will be made, after explaining the rules the host will anounce the game started. You and your team need to quickly find a place to build your fortress. You will be given 30 minutes to build your fortress so teamwork is essential. Whenever the 30 minutes are over the PVP will immense.

You will be given 30 minutes to complete the objective: Obtain all the golden heirlooms. Each team will be given an golden item they need to protect against the other teams. If you were killed you cannot interfere anymore.

Point system:

The best looking structure/base will be given 5 points.

Each golden heirloom = 10 points.

Each teammember alive at the end of the event = 1 point.

Each team will be given a chest with equipment to start off with.

Representative Event for Surf: Under Construction

This event has some work left for it, I will keep you up to date.

Minecraft Event #2: Teambuilding Construction

For this event will be 15 spots available, 5 for each team. (3 teams of 5.)

You will be given basic equipment at the start and blocks will be given aswell. During the event I will fly over and give more blocks (Only at a later stage). You cannot choose what blocks you want to have you need to work with the blocks I give you.

You and your team will be given a task to build a specific structure. You will have 90 minutes to complete this structure. How you do it and where you do it is all up to yourself and your group. At the start of the event some players may be given a secret task which under NO circumstances they can reveal to their teammates.

Point system:

Secret - This event is meant to be a bit shady so forgive me I cannot reveal the point system.

More will be explained on the day itself.

I will try and keep this updated, and will make a sign up list during the next vew days for all these events.

Sign in to follow this