Sign in to follow this  
Adam B

I felt the need to introduce myself, for some reason

Something in this theme has already ones been said someone wanted to do Game Reviews.

This could attract people to our webpage.

It's a really good idea in my opinion, and very likely to work. It's beneficial to everyone because the community receives helpful tutorials and this website receives more well deserved attention. And what are your thoughts on the name issue? Am I allowed to keep Gigantic Erection?

kthxbai

Im afraid the name still needs to change we have alot of younger players aswell who also check our forums. You will need to think of a proper normal name.

What about Baby Batter? I mean, it's not an offensive name in my opinion. A moderator will have to change my name though, since I don't have the appropriate privileges.

kthxbai

sex tutorials....how to make your woman scream in under 3 minutes flat.

Tell her you stabbed her baby in it's little eyeballs and then cut her toes off then shoot an arrow in her knee

Tell her you stabbed her baby in it's little eyeballs and then cut her toes off then shoot an arrow in her knee

I smell a sadistic ally here.

We don't need help Fluxy. We would never do such a thing. Right Raze?

Also hello. How did this introduction end up like this?

I smell a sadistic ally here.

We don't need help Fluxy. We would never do such a thing. Right Raze?

Also hello. How did this introduction end up like this?

I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you. It started as an argument about grammar and then quickly escalated to what you have before you. It's all good, though I haven't gotten a proper answer on how I should go about with my name. Am I the one that is supposed to change it or does an admin take care of that?

kthxbai