Sign in to follow this  
Adam B

I felt the need to introduce myself, for some reason

Just searched it up that was actually not bad at all. (Searched on Flaccid from English to dutch. ---> Outcome: Slap).

Anyway I was expecting it to be something around the thoughts of chopped in half or torn appart or what ever sick things are on the internet never thought it would be something so innocent.

Raging boner and chilly willy.

It's like he turns into the hulk when he's pissed.

*Edit* Reminds me of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde. I laughed for 2 minutes straight imagining his dick looking like two face from batman.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

And there seems to be some confusion over what my name means, just to clarify for everyone, flaccid means slack which basically is the opposite of erect. And it seems like you've reconsidered concerning my name, McLovin, if you still want me to change it though, just tell me.

Professor, I'd say that that's a pretty accurate description!

kthxbai

It wasnt the flaccid it was the penis. But yea you really need to have a proper name.

Alright, but since I'm unable to do it myself you'll have to change it for me. I did a little thinking and a funny name, that isn't offensive would be 'Baby Batter'. I mean, it's about as innocent as it gets. What do you think?

kthxbai

Was Gigantic Erection not ok? That was around on the servers for absolutely donkey's years. And I don't remember anyone taking offence, but I do remember a lot of lolling. Ofc the forums may be more professional et so on.

I'll have to leave that up to McLovin to decide, if it is okay with him, I'll gladly switch back to Gigantic Erection. As for my name being less professional, I don't like to see it that way as it would be like judging a book by it's cover. I believe that despite my name, I can bring quite a lot to this community and forum. Just by starting off I could say that by expanding the forums and creating a wider range of categories, you could increase the popularity of your website and servers which would in turn increase the amount of donations recieved. An example would be a forum category for different types of tutorials.

Very simple idea, if you are interested, I'd gladly talk about it a bit more!

kthxbai

The tutorial idea is good, man, from my layman's point of view. :) What kind of tutorials though?

p.s I really, really hope you can keep 'Gigantic Erection' at least. It's made me titter so many times.

I was thinking that you could start off with one sub-category, for example, simple Photoshop tutorials. If that is successful, you could move up and start creating VFX tutorials. Or you could start off by doing game related tutorials, but I was thinking that by creating a sub-category for different types of editing that you would be able you reach out to a different type if audience, so to speak, which would increase the amount of unique visitors to your website.

I could go a bit more in depth but I am currently at school.

kthxbai