Sign in to follow this  
Kartoffel

ChocolateMuffin away!

Hey ho, I'm ChocolateMuffin, but my real name is Charlotta, 20 year old girl. Born in Finland but moved to the UK in October 2012 to live with HoneyMuffin, my boyfriend. I like playing TF2, CS:S (but can't play it for real), League of Legends, Day of Defeat: Source, L4D, Mount and Blade, Secret of the Magic Crystal. I used to play World of Warcraft for over 2 years, but haven't played it since April 2012. I have played on the Jailbreak server for only a few hours, but I have spectated HoneyMuffin on it for a while. Seems like a nice and warm community, with funny people on it.

Bye!

No fluxy, you wish that you had a girlfriend full stop

Also hi I saw you in-game the other day, I thought that you and honey were just in the same clan but you seem to be a cute couple naww;)

No fluxy, you wish that you had a girlfriend full stop

Also hi I saw you in-game the other day, I thought that you and honey were just in the same clan but you seem to be a cute couple naww;)

^

Raze strikes again.

Welcome!

Hello im a grumpy old man and im drunk atm while typing this.

Also please do not make the horny male members (about 99%) Jordan is counted as female since hes gay try to impress you.

We have seen it so many times before Girl joins community, half community gets all crazy because of her. She leaves and that same half of the community follows.

If I offended you or anyone else (Except for jordan since hes gay) then im sorry.

Kind Regards

Your old grumpy Outbreak Owner McLovin

ps. Im Dutch (Just to piss biggles off.)

ps ps. The shaorma was not that tasty it was way to greasy.