Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Tattoos? Like? Dont like? Have one? Want one?

I've got one, had it made back in summer 2009, now I'd need to have it redone though, the lines are not as fine anymore, and I also want a new one, just need to find the money from somewhere for it. Anyways, here's what my current one looks like, the picture is taken just a few hours after it was done.

6020_1136977188046_4984538_n.jpg

Saw a snapchat of the empowering chair gaffeR. You better give pics when it's done :)

I doubt I'll ever get a tattoo, and I find a lot of tattoos aren't great to look at...on the otherhand there is a lot of amazing tattoos out there and I find they are a form of art which is incredibley hard to pull off.

Good luck with this one gaff x)

f0n4wn.jpg

Here it is, 4 hours session, Its a tribute to all my friends and family who are in the Army and RAF, unfortunately for me I wasn't able to join he forces due to medical reasons, first it was asthma so I waited till I was 4 years clear of of asthma then I joined up again, only then to realize had a hole in my ear drum, so I had an operation to fix that, then I rejoined only to be knocked back again due to a broken arm that I had when I was a kid, but it hadn't healed properly, so I got knocked back once again :( not finished got a lot of shading and having some red put in it.

Btw I know you cant see the writing fully but it says

"MAY NO SOLDIER GO UNLOVED,

MAY NO SOLDIER WALK ALONE,

MAY NO SOLDIER BE FORGOTTEN,

UNTIL THAT SOLDIER COMES HOME"

unfortunately for me I wasn't able to join he forces due to medical reasons, first it was asthma so I waited till I was 4 years clear of of asthma then I joined up again, only then to realize had a hole in my ear drum, so I had an operation to fix that, then I rejoined only to be knocked back again due to a broken arm that I had when I was a kid, but it hadn't healed properly, so I got knocked back once again "

Still waiting on the fooking medical team to get back to me, they're so pedantic and cautious its unreal