Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Tattoos? Like? Dont like? Have one? Want one?

I know there are a lot of different views about tattoos,

my personal perception on tattoos are they are great, if they are done my a "Great" artist.

Its the saying, "don't judge a book by its cover"

A lot of people think a person with a tattoo is an idiot, a yob, or just damn right stupid.

There is also the, "what are you going to look like in 60 years?" well to be honest, in 60 years you should be settled down with a life long partner, you shouldn't have to impress anyone at that age and to be perfectly honest, in 60 years ill be 82, and wont look so bloody attractive at that age.

I love tattoos, Here is mine and would love everyone's opinions on them,

also post a picture of your own if you have one,

This was after my last session, 5 Hours!

2w4cni8.jpg

Almost Finished

2a9v3us.jpg

Edited by Guest

That is seriously crazy tattoo! A lot of skill went into that. For me though, they're just not my cup of tea. I get why people like them, but I don't have enough of a passion/love for them, and think I'd inevitably regret getting one.

And also...

in 60 years ill be 72, and wont look so bloody attractive at that age.

You're not twelve years old, are you?!

I have considered tattoos but Im not confertable with the permantness, its pretty much there forever unless you pay to get it removed. I wouldent judge anybody for getting them as I think they can be pretty cool

Looks great man, like fluxy i was thinking about eventually getting a tattoo but its just it being there for the rest of your life but i suppose your right in the fact that you shouldn't be trying to impress le ladies at 82, unless your Hugh Hefner.

Was looking at quite a few designs and was thinking where it would be placed, i just gave up on the idea and decided to wait until the appropriate age to decide to get one or not.

Thinking about getting any more?

I will 100% percent getting my back done and im still debating my chest, but i wont b doing my other arm, or legs

the thing with tattoos they are bloody addictive, i had my first at 16, "idiot child, stupid tattoo" but ive had that covered and now i make sure what i want before doing it!

and i love my sleave