Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Re-introduction

I went fishing for yabbies in Australia once. I asked the guy I was with if there were any crocodiles in the water he said no. So I jumped in to get the yabby trap. Once I resurfaced he looked at me laughing and said "There's no crocodiles in there because the sharks ate them all."

After I got back to house I was told that the lake was infested with both crocodiles and leeches.

No sharks though.

One lie after another with that guy.

I used to live in Aus, so I'm really happy I met someone who's also been yabbing (fishing for yabbies). I did it on Christmas day. They're tasty. :) And re-hello Jordan, you know da love is dere. How do you cope going to sleep so late when you have college? I used to do it similarly but it absolutely wrecked me. :( #insomniacsanonymous

Ah cool man. :) I was in Sydney, in the Shire for a while, but then moved into the city proper, around Petersham/Leichhardt. I was there for about seven years when younger, and left aged about 11. I had a twang for a while but I've lost it. I'm not sure I ever ate them raw, but I remember liking them on the barbecue. Where were you living in the land down under? ANZAC <3

Melbourne mostly but we jumped back and forth from Perth for a bit. Lived in a wee village near Yarrawonga for like a year as well. Aye I never had one as I left before I could talk/remember. I do believe it's pronounced "Bahbee". Ahuehue

You go back much?

Ah nice, I have family in Melbourne. Have only been down there a few times though. It's meant to be far classier than Sydney. Jesus man, a village? I went to visit my dad last summer (but hadn't for the ten years prior), and he now lives in this place called Coonamble, out in the boon-docks. Dull as hell man. Serious country-stuff. So yeah, haven't been back much. Though when I went back, I stayed in Sydney for a few weeks first. Crashed with a friend who, after catholic school, took up the noble profession of drug dealing. I didn't get much sleep there, and retreated to friends in the suburbs... straya!!