Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Re-introduction

Hiya Guys,

My name is Jordan Schafer, I live in the southeast of kent in a place called Folkestone which is 20 mins away from Dover which is the Ferry port to calais in france. I Have spent most of my life gaming and having no life apart from school and college :P My hobbies are playing football, basketball, fishing with my dad and gaming obviously. I am currently 17 years old and birthday is 29/11/1995 :D I am currently single -.- but talking to someone ;) (inb4 beeepbeeepbeeepbeep from tiny and biggles) called Amy :3

I first played on outbreak when I was scrolling through my friends list and found my brother harry playing on it so i thought what the heck and joined.. i remember getting backstabbed by gumzter god knows how many times -.- (STOP BAITING BRAH - Gumzter) I then made a account on the forums and got given trial and the became member then 3-4 months later i then proceeded to be accepted for Moderator :)

Its now 6:33am and im extremely tired sooo yeah thats it... if you want more info then ask :D

Guys you are the reason this community is so good! Mclovin and Kriss gave us this great community, lets help them by keeping it running for aslong as possible :D

Loveyouguys!

~Jordan<3

I love fishing, its so peacefull on a sunny day. Except... if you go sea fishing like I have done once. That shit is everything but silent.

The captain said if you catch fish do not even dare to throw it away you gotta cut out the guts and put it in a bucket.

My eyes when he said that: O_O

So yeah basicly you would have a long fishing pole with 3 or 4 hooks cant remember. And you would then fish up all 3 or 4 at the same time. It whent all good and all and cutting out the guts was not that nasty as that it sounded. And a day after having all the fish in a large bucket with ice we BBQ'd the fish and ate them. And they were actually quite nice. Good old days.

I declare this thread the fishing thread now.