Sign in to follow this  
george washington

hey everyone!

hey guys. im George Washington as you may know me. I am American, but im not a faggot. I just signed up today, and I have played almost 100 hours on the jailbreak server. I have played on the surf server barely, and that's because I am terrible. I am 16 years old. I really really like music, such as system of a down, my chemical romance, audioslave, and deadmau5. I feel that the ea on this site looks like a diptong (a French accent). I play rugby, wrestle, and I do track/ field. I used to play on a zombie survival server on gmod, and had 406.7 hours in total on that server, but they recently gave up (2-3 months ago) :( since then, I have been looking for a new community to be part of, and I finally found it. this server means a lot to me because I feel accepted into a real community that people are always friendly and the admins are smart. when I hit 100-150 hours on the jailbreak server, I intend to apply for member status, and that would make me happy. I like the rules on this server, and I am surprised how much racism comes through with other servers, but not this one, only because this community is civilized. thanks for reading, and have a nice weekend.

sorry, that's brit talk. Another way in brit talk I could say is

"Jolly good show, George. It's absolutely spiffing to see you about these parts. How's about we roll up our sleeves and resolve this issue via fisticuffs. eh, lad?"

J.k

Please don't hurt me :(

I prefer women chunky than stick thin, give em some curves and that but no fatties pls

Rule of thumb is, if she looks like you would imagine your dick as a sausage roll to get herself in the mood she is probably a bit on the chubby side.

this is why i love you guys, you are really a real community. i can honestly say i have never seen a better gaming community, where everyone are just like friends and there are never arguments on servers. VENGA BUS, i'm from new jersey, not old jersey :P guys, thank you all so much for accepting me into here!

Guys, thank you all so much for accepting me into here! i genuinely appreciate it.