Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

McLovin

Are you a alien?

Actually an alien is something that lives in the universe and because Earth is in the space/universe the people living on the Earth are aliens.

Alien < Species < monkeys < humans < a child < a penis

Extraterrestrial life (from the Latin words: extra ["beyond", or "not of"] and terrestris ["of or belonging to Earth"]) is defined as life that does not originate from Earth. It is often also referred to as alien life, or simply aliens

Also that was a year old post you replied to gg

Are you a alien?

Actually an alien is something that lives in the universe and because Earth is in the space/universe the people living on the Earth are aliens.

Alien < Species < monkeys < humans < a child < a penis

VODO STRIKES AGAIN !

Extraterrestrial life (from the Latin words: extra ["beyond", or "not of"] and terrestris ["of or belonging to Earth"]) is defined as life that does not originate from Earth. It is often also referred to as alien life, or simply aliens

As usual Vodo can't read.

How goes the route towards being an IT consultant? And what precisely does it entail? Looking at how to stream-line processes, minimize waste etc. through IT applications, as well as simply taking advantage of slack in the business model via IT solutions?

I am over the half of my second year in this course now although I am facing a minor delay and need to redo some classes. Our education system is quite different and we have a system of you can make it or not. And if you dont well you will have to redo it.

IT Consultants range from quite a wide range, it all depends for what company you work. Although mainly the tasks of an IT consultant are: Pin pointing the bottlenecks within a business (This could be anything from producing products to information that takes to long or not enough data etc.) Step 2 is creating a plan for the business. This could be a change plan or a small adjustment. And by using IT they try to solve all the problems. There is a lot more to it although I am tired and slightly drunk so im leaving it at this.

In the end we are the bridge between IT and the business side of the company.

As usual Vodo can't read.

What does that mean? o_o

Just ignore the jokes they make around "Vodo", don't bother.

However, there is a reason why they call you like that.

Vodo is somebody who wrote a lot of stupid posts, without thinking what he wrote. I could explain that in half a page but I'm to lazy for that. Now your posts mostly exist out huge quotes or posts with no value at all.

The fact that you keep reacting on their Vodo-jokes + the fact that you react on a lot of topics without bringing anything usefull or valuable to it just makes it worse I think.

Don't get me wrong. I like Vodo how he is in-game, I like you how you are in-game. But on the forum you must think before you post and perhaps just hold back when you see a post and not immediatly react on it.