Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Reintroduction heh.

Harro, since my original introduction is buried somewhere in the crumbling depths of OB, i thought i'd give it another go.

So, my name's Luke (not Tony which everyone seems to think??), i'm 12 and 1/4 :>, currently residing in Bristol.

I live at home for now (looking to move out), and work full time in the insurance section of a bank - but i'm doing ride alongs with the local Police service and hope to sign up to the specials early this year. You'll usually find me on Jailbreak but i play loads of other games including TF2, COD, so many that i can't be bothered to go through them all.

Yes, i have a sister as well.

Also, i'm going to Stockholm in Sweden (and hopefully Norway + Finland) this year so if we have any Swedes, meet up with me for manly cuddles xoxo

An old friend of mine moved to Sweden recently to live with her boyfriend. Exciting, eh?

Hi LukeTinyTony.

J <3 T

Evenin' Tiny

I live in Norway, when are yoy planing to go to Sweden?

Also if you go too norway i'll give you all the manly cuddles xoxo :D

I love you for the "Evenin'" part.

Sweden will be later in the year, possibly around August time - but it depends since i also have a Carribean holiday planned.(Alright for some huh?)

Hell YES Shadow, it's boring as shit but the money is way too good to quit until i have another one lined up.

Twist, yeah, i think Biggles used to call me Tony (since it sounds like Tiny) and people assumed it was my actual name Q_Q