Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

I just wanted everyone to see this

Just before any more of you decide to leave and join "Riot" just know what you're dealing with if you decide to join them

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: What the fuck is your problem dickhead?

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: As soon as OB see's competition it goes into pussy mode and hacks all the other servers bank.

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: And now completly resets our servers?

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: Btw, we have contacted paypal, and they have informed the police about what has happened, as it is fraud.

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: They have got your IP, and have said that they will track it if it carries on.

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: And it's also aunoutherized account use.

Yes, they're all THAT stupid. Babbymonkey gets £100 donated to his just opened server, runs away with it and claims someone hacked it

And whos the person who said "Biggles" the 18 year old gamer who doesn't know the first thing about hacking, was the person that stole their donations directly out of paypal I hear you cry!?

Biggles: Who told you I hacked the server?

momentum45*2013: freddie

Yep, the guy that got banned from our server for hacking.

momentum45*2013: you seemed like a nice guy but now i see your true colours

l0l.

I also just found out who actually did it, not stealing the money, because that was obviously Babbymonkey, but the person who ruined their forum and servers and to be honest its completely their fault

Copied this topic and pasted to news and announcements

Seriously, like I said in the admin section I wouldn't be surprised if Cday/Babymonkey planned this from the start.

They even have the audacity to lie to their 'members'... I personally don't even know why we are paying so much attention to this pathetic shitstorm of a community.

Cday, if you managed to get hold of this - you are a pathetic piece of shit.

Sign in to follow this