Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

Just now, Raw said:

NXT is such a big improvement, although i have no cash to buy member atm, looking forward to play again!

If you have skinz, i could make a trade :) cash to spend on NXT anyways (bout 400m of it)

1 minute ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

If you have skinz, i could make a trade :) cash to spend on NXT anyways (bout 400m of it)

Ill just wait for a couple of days, thank you tho! Forgot that i can buy a bond :'')

Just now, Raw said:

Ill just wait for a couple of days, thank you tho! Forgot that i can buy a bond :'')

Alright, at any rate hit me up if you wanna go do some bossing or whatever (currently sitting at 122 CB ish)

I gotta admit, I kinda avoided RuneScape for awhile because of the original combat update (not the EoC one, but the one where they made the HUD look like WoW).

I logged back into RS3 about a month ago, and I must say I absolutely love the EoC system they have in place. Granted, it's rather disheartening to see so few people online compared to what the population once was, but it's still nice to get back into the MMO I got addicted to about a decade ago.

8 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Not sure how lucky this is but 100 burnt pages and full pyro gear in 82 kills. 

aa167e439e.jpg

I was 4/5 On pyro at the day if release (35 kc) then it took me another 250 kills to get the boots ffs. 

I did get a book at like 150 kc too though