Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

This one time i was fucking about with this machete in a wood and being all rambow n shit, chucked this machete at the tree, it rebounded straight into my leg, wanted to shout BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD but I dident, I have a picture of my jeans afterwards, will upload later

Vodo your stories make me so so so so happy.

@Gaffer the exact same thing happened to me, except i was round my girlfriends house and it was the afternoon.

She was going down on me, and her mum walked in, went to say hi then realised what was going on.

Luckily she was cool about it. If there's one thing i miss about that girl, it's her mum lolololool.

I've got on, it stared me loaning my friend my math book and he rewarded me with a joint. I planed to smoke it at home but my bus was late so i went in a ally and light up them i cop walked by the and saw me smoking and then i went "aaawwww shit" he walked up to me and took the joint out of my mouth and took a drag and said "you should not be smoking cigarettes at your age". I just o_o and went on my bus.