Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

Playing football as kids, I was the keeper. The goals were smaller then real goals but still pretty big for kids. They were made out of metal and could easily be lifted off the ground. I remember that I once catched the ball and at the same time someone swung on the bars of the goal making it fall over. The side pole was falling straight towards me. I saw it come closer and closer and then somehow I rolled aside making it fall down right next to me with an ear wrenching noise.

When I was about 10 I ran across a main road without looking for some reason and I heard a car peep it's horn really loud and could hear the screeching on the tires from braking. I just kept on running and didn't look back from the shock and embarrassment of my stupidity. That shit was scary as fuck.

TL;DR: I should be dead

So Im playing a rugby match and I tackle someone. my leg gets stuck under a ruck. I hear a snapping sound and I feel some pain in my leg. Thought I had broken my leg so naturally I said oh fuck. Then I realise it was just a stick and my leg probably hurt as about 8 people were on top of it. Btw why a stick was on a rugby pitch I have no idea

I was playing football and I was in goal. This big guy smashes the ball, it was going straight in so I leapt and saved it over my wrist hit the crossbar and went limp.

TL:DR, I snapped my wrist

Alright, time for the story of my life.

It was back in 'nam, 1965, as we trudged on through the swamps and the booby traps, avoiding any enemy contact, we stumbled on through the leaves and the bushes and the thick grass when we heard noises, whistling noises coming from the air, we all ducked for cover as we came under heavy attack from mortar fire and light arms fire from all around us. Suddenly I heard a thud next to me, as I turned to my left I saw a grenade. That was the last thing I saw...

I woke up concussed and stunned as I was being dragged into the trees by a friendly and under heavy fire, we managed to escape; unharmed but in shock. Me and my buddy were the only men in Alpha Company to survive a cataclysmic Viet Cong attack on our squad. Everybody else is annihilated.

We began to slowly stagger our way through the forests, covering our backs, watching everywhere we went, we were now just trying to survive, for days and days we scavenged weapons, food and drink from old abandoned vietcong bases. After about two weeks we managed to get back to our army camp, where I could get some R and R. I went home to see my family but never told them my story for it could of changed who I was. To this day they still don't know about what happened in 'nam. And THAT, was my biggest 'OH FUCK' moment.

I like it Bigtoe. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My biggest 'oh fuck' moment was probably when, aged about four, I was fucking around with this cast-iron gate outside of where we lived in Clapham, London (back in the day). My mum said, specifically, 'STOP THAT', or rather screamed it. I, being a noble conquistador, coming of age as a man being of four years, decided that I would not heed a mere woman's advice. Consequently, my thumb got caught in the latch/lock thing, and I remember my thumb suddenly being very red: the centre bottom of my thumb had simply, somehow, opened up, and it was kind of inside-outy. It was pretty fucking nasty to look at.

I remember crying and being in some considerable pain, but seeing as now that there is just a scar where the underside of my thumb was absolutely opened ripe, I guess we must have gone to A&E. LoL. Moral of the story: when you're four years old, listen to your mum, even if you are a brave conquistador.

When we and my girl friend first got together and when we both still lived with our parents,

well she was staying over for the night and in the morning we thought we would have some "adult" fun,

not expecting anyone to be up at this time we start fondling, as you do

well i was naked from the waste down and lied in my bed and the SHOCK!, my mum walks in and says Good Mor(slam door)

oh shit, im just laughing but my girlfriend was so embarrassed she wouldn't even come down stairs or say bye to my mum when she went home hahahahahahaha!

now its all good, we have our own place :D