Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

The worst feeling has to be falling from a tree, i happened to land with my back square across a branch and had all the wind knocked out of me.

I once nearly drove into oncoming traffic at the exit of a McDonalds DriveThru... Not exactly obvious road signage, especially as it was night. As always i blame Hatchgunner.

Getting run over on the Mancunian way. Had a big gash in my leg and skin nearly enough ripped off.

They had to cut away the skin and stitch my leg. Grazes everywhere on my body

(you know them, when you put on a t-shirt and it just sticks to the cut. take forever to heal up)

My face was so badly cut up my mum actually thought my cheek was gone, lol.

A cut under my chin where they had to go inside & outside of my mouth to stitch it up.

I still don't know how I never broke a bone from that.

Pretty much anytime playing Demon Souls...Nah I was walking down the path texting. Then all of the sudden BOOM! A CAR COMES AND ALMOST KNOCKS ME OVER being the "This unit is a flippin ninja" I jumped out of the way. Next thing you know was the man shouting. YOUR DROVE ON THE FUCKING PATH!

My biggest what the fuck moment when I had my drivers lincence for about a month and was in my dads car witha friend of mine. We had to stop for the trafic light on a crossroad. I had to go left, the traficlight whent green and without even thinking I turned left not realising the cars from the opposite site were comming aswell. I litterly almost crashed the car into the oposing car drivers. I panicked and gave more gaz and whent faster and avoided the cars but that nearly got me killed aswell since I was driving in the direction of a pole. I instantly turned right again and was on the road I had to be.

I should not be driving. That being said I will never make that mistake again.