Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

it ones happened to me when i was in my friends house it like fell on me BTW it was soo big and heavy anyway i couldn't get up my fucking friend left me and i got soo hungry and that was an OH **** moment also until his father helped me and invited me to dinner

HE'S DONE IT

HE'S DONE IT

VODO IS THE LITERARY MASTER OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My biggest 'Oh shit' moment has to be when I saw my boyfriend for the first time...

That's sweet.

Also, Vodo, she's a female.

My biggest oh fuck moment was when Mclovin caught me playing Taylor Swift to signal a rush on the CT. Ahem.

Twist used to do that alot, and it ended up in half the server following his footsteps spamming music for what ever random reason. So please dont, oh btw I was talking in TS came back ingame to go spec. I heard the music spam and was like which kid is spamming music this time. Then I saw it was you and I facepalm'd.

So you two live together or something?

Also Tony, that was some time ago. Probably a huge mistake since now I realise just how fucking annoying it is when people coordinate rushes, it's just not the way PB was meant to be played. Oh and I never reached the point of spam.

Also vodo WTF ????? DID U MEN MEE??????????

Twist used to do that alot, and it ended up in half the server following his footsteps spamming music for what ever random reason. So please dont, oh btw I was talking in TS came back ingame to go spec. I heard the music spam and was like which kid is spamming music this time. Then I saw it was you and I facepalm'd.

Mclovin edited my own post instead of quoting Twist, haha.