Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

omg this is my biggest OH FUCK i have ever had i was in the amusement park and i was riding on that disco thing that it looks like a round thing ok so we were playing it and we were all in action and the disco thing is starting to jamp around after that ( MY HEAD GOT STUCK TO A GIRLS BREAST AND I SAID INSIDE HER BREAST OH FUUUUCK ) and that everybody was my biggest OH **** YET!! XD btw its sooo soft her tits are soft and warm DAME THAT WAS COOL BEST OH **** EVER

Edited by Guest

Vodo vodo vodo...I dont even.

Have you ever heard of punctuation? it makes the huge text vomit that i just read easier to understand. But your right, that is an oh fuck moment, you got your head stuck to a girls tit as if it was coated in PVA glue or some shit and you said inside her breast, damn that story is crazy man

omg this is my biggest OH FUCK i have ever had i was in the amusement park and i was riding on that disco thing that it looks like a round thing ok so we were playing it and we were all in action and the disco thing is starting to jamp around after that ( MY HEAD GOT STUCK TO A GIRLS BREAST AND I SAID INSIDE HER BREAST OH FUUUUCK ) and that everybody was my biggest OH **** YET!! XD btw its sooo soft her tits are soft and warm DAME THAT WAS COOL BEST OH **** EVER

Confused-Doctor.jpg

I could do this all day

This comment made me laugh.

"MY HEAD GOT STUCK TO A GIRLS BREAST AND I SAID INSIDE HER BREAST OH FUUUUCK"

That is the single best thing i have ever read.

Being an English student i've read some pretty amazing things but that literally tops every single one of them. The very definition of a perfect sentence.

I top my hat to you sir - although slightly sadly, since i know you could never do better than that slice of heaven right there.

I once thought it was funny to Flip these 200Kg round plant baskets around with some friends.

museumln-02.large.jpg

We succeeded at the second try.

So what happend at the first try you may ask? So me and my friends tried to flip it over but it was to heavy we didnt expect it to be so heavy. So my friends let go and I slowly let go not knowing my feet was still underneath it. The 200kg Heavy object was resting on my foot. My friends laughed for 10 minutes before they helped me out the bastards.

Let me see, I've had some "oh shit" times but this is the best, I was at my friends and well, lets say... Don't shake a wardrobe... It feel on me and he was at the side of it. Never try it, it hurts like fuck...!

it ones happened to me when i was in my friends house it like fell on me BTW it was soo big and heavy anyway i couldn't get up my fucking friend left me and i got soo hungry and that was an OH **** moment also until his father helped me and invited me to dinner