Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

When I saw the recording from the time I was pissed, I was parading down London.Road naked.

Waking up in a park in a city 30km.away from where i was supposed to be. Without knowing how u came theee or what you did there... Another part where i left drunk....

Hahaha that once almost happened to me. I got kicked out of a club because I was drunk, instead of waiting for my friends which I couldn't reach I started to walk home (10 minute walk) . After walking around drunk as fuck for a while a police car stopped next to me and asked me where I was going, basically I was going into the wrong direction.... To make a long story shorter, I got a free ride home from the cops.

I've never been beaten up or been drunk hmmm... I can't really recall a literal OH FUCK moment but I do recall a lot of moments where I nearly escaped getting seriously injured, but those moments just made me feel good and full of adrenaline. Guess I can share one:

A few years ago, me and some friends made a tree house somewhere uphill. It stood there for a while so we decided to break it down.

After tearing down the easy parts the roof was left. Once that collapsed it would mean we had no foothold to stand on.

My friend was scared and said to tie ourselves to the trees to be safe but I didn't want to do that. Instead I just started jumping on the roof until it started collapsing.

At first it only collapsed on 1 side so that wasn't good enough. So I continued jumping until it finally broke down. I think at that moment I was thinking something like "hm, I better jump off before i fall down with it.".

I jumped to the nearest tree about 2 seconds before the roof collapsed and fell down.

"Yeah!", I yelled when I made it not really realizing that the fall could have killed me.

STORY TIME WITH SHADOW YAY

Side note: I also once nearly lost the top of my finger when it got hit with a spade. It was bleeding all over but it didn't hurt. I was just staring at a bloody finger thinking "better get some first aid".

Another one for me would be back in high school. Kid called zayne walked up to me a slashed my hand open along the thumb joint. Doctor said any deeper and i'd have lost the use of the tendon in it. Still causes me problems to this day with writing. All i got was a letter of apology with a shitload of spelling errors. Fucking chavs. >.

About a year ago, I woke up one morning to find that my whole body was paralysed. It lasted for about 3-5 mins after I woke up. Turns out 1 in 10 people are affected by it at least once in there life.

Really weird experience..