Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

10 hours ago, Vemix said:

Once was playing with Golf clubs with my sister when she pissed me off and I swung a club at her back head causing her to go to the hospital and getting stitches. I heard later on that if she lost a little more blood she would have passed out and gone into some serious problems.

There was also another time where my sister was sticking her head out of the car window and I pushed the button to make it to where the glass was pushing up her throat causing her to suffocate.

these americans have some questionable banter

9 hours ago, Kai said:

these americans have some questionable banter

I thought this thread was talking about our biggest oh shit moments. Sounds like you guys are pussies

22 hours ago, Vemix said:

There was also another time where my sister was sticking her head out of the car window and I pushed the button to make it to where the glass was pushing up her throat causing her to suffocate

car windows stop if something blocks them, bullshit

On 04/08/2018 at 03:12, Vemix said:

Once was playing with Golf clubs with my sister when she pissed me off and I swung a club at her back head causing her to go to the hospital and getting stitches. I heard later on that if she lost a little more blood she would have passed out and gone into some serious problems.

There was also another time where my sister was sticking her head out of the car window and I pushed the button to make it to where the glass was pushing up her throat causing her to suffocate.

is ur sister hot?

15 hours ago, Pasickle said:

car windows stop if something blocks them, bullshit

Not the car we had.

15 hours ago, Danny said:

I think trying to kill ur sister twice goes above 'oh shit'

The first one was accidental and out of rage but the second one I was just curious

12 hours ago, Blyss said:

is ur sister hot?

Go back to Rachel u pedo

On 04/08/2018 at 03:12, Vemix said:

clearly you didn't hit her hard enough

16 hours ago, Blyss said:

is ur sister hot?

you really don't help yourself do you

On 05/08/2018 at 17:03, Vemix said:

Not the car we had.

The first one was accidental and out of rage but the second one I was just curious

Go back to Rachel u pedo

sorry i don't think you understand what accidental means, you said you did it on purpose out of rage, that's not an accident

On 21/01/2013 at 18:43, Hazed said:

omg this is my biggest OH FUCK i have ever had i was in the amusement park and i was riding on that disco thing that it looks like a round thing ok so we were playing it and we were all in action and the disco thing is starting to jamp around after that ( MY HEAD GOT STUCK TO A GIRLS BREAST AND I SAID INSIDE HER BREAST OH FUUUUCK ) and that everybody was my biggest OH **** YET!! XD btw its sooo soft her tits are soft and warm DAME THAT WAS COOL BEST OH **** EVER

this is pretty epic story