Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

What is your biggest OH **** moment?

hmm... oh! when I was younger, like 13, I went to the bank with my mum. I had my wallet, pretending to be all fancy, and I had a shit ton of fake USD. like play money (I wasn't using it). when we left, I started taking out my money trying to look cool and all. then the manager stepped out and asked why I have all that money. it was fake money. so even worse, he had a license to check money. I said that it was real and we were going to go buy pizza and I were to pay because I'm rich. (I'm not really.) so this whole incident where the cops got involved and my mom were trying to tell them that i was kidding, but I was a bitch and decided to continue the joke.

Well, when I was a wee bit younger I used to go to this activity centre.

My friend would usually invite me on Fridays, but for some reason, he invited me on a Monday which I thought was unusual.

Then, when we were going into the sports halls, I immediately saw some girl completely failed a bowl(In cricket)

I started laughing a bit and sarcastic clapping, then she turned around and looked at me.

She had a very visible down syndrome, about 20 people stared at me when I did that.

I never went back there.

I'm going to hell.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Well, when I was a wee bit younger I used to go to this activity centre.

My friend would usually invite me on Fridays, but for some reason, he invited me on a Monday which I thought was unusual.

Then, when we were going into the sports halls, I immediately saw some girl completely failed a bowl(In cricket)

I started laughing a bit and sarcastic clapping, then she turned around and looked at me.

She had a very visible down syndrome, about 20 people stared at me when I did that.

I never went back there.

I'm going to hell.

i have returned just for this masterpiece. y'all done fucked up mate.

I've had a few years of fuck ups since this thread originally went live. One fuck up was when I bashed my car into a people carrier. I hadn't been driving for long at that point and I was so scared what might happen. In the end nothing really happened, I just have a little dent in my car as a memory of that day.

Once was playing with Golf clubs with my sister when she pissed me off and I swung a club at her back head causing her to go to the hospital and getting stitches. I heard later on that if she lost a little more blood she would have passed out and gone into some serious problems.

There was also another time where my sister was sticking her head out of the car window and I pushed the button to make it to where the glass was pushing up her throat causing her to suffocate.

Edited by Vemix

7 hours ago, Vemix said:

Once was playing with Golf clubs with my sister when she pissed me off and I swung a club at her back head causing her to go to the hospital and getting stitches. I heard later on that if she lost a little more blood she would have passed out and gone into some serious problems.

There was also another time where my sister was sticking her head out of the car window and I pushed the button to make it to where the glass was pushing up her throat causing her to suffocate.

Wtf

9 hours ago, Vemix said:

r/threadkillers