Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

Quite akward.

Isn't it a public service somehow since it's not restricted in anyway at all? It's like a website right? If we kick them out then we should add a password or a sign saying. "Remember to greet the players in the TeamSpeak."

Hard to expect people to be nice in these days. Especially over the internet...

You're missing the point Gumz, it's our teamspeak server they've been invited into by a member. They should at the VERY least be polite to us.

That trojan bloke said he was a "black man doing my mum", Couldn't care less but at least he tried to communicate with me.

Which clearly they aren't :l

yeah well they're foreigners, they're all weird

What's that?! You meant me?i! GRRRRRR

nah, I think we ended this and came to a conclusion. They shouldn't be here if ther act like that, and specially not after the way he acts towards thomas. Maybe you don't care thomas, I wouldn't nether propably, but if they can't be polite.. Admin or not, member or not, this is just not allowed. even if they would say it to a complete stranger on a ts server.

1) trojan never said he was sacriel he idid for a joke 1 time thats it he never claimed to be the real sacriel his real name is crhis and he does do videos so when people do ask him about it he does says yes cause he is telling the truth.

2) i invited them into the teamspeak as it is who i play with i apologise that you didn't want them in i just thought we where allowed as charlie uk's brother and his mates go on it and we didn't know who they were

3) thomas it's cause you caught him at the time of landshark and raze mic spamming and joining and leaving our channel constantly and we were all getting anoyed at them.

i 'm apollogizing it's just me and sam play with them on Dayz/Wasteland and found that it was easier to use Ts3 as everyone had it.