Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

Ban request Kn1ghtwolf

I spoke to Gaz and we both come up with a joint decision.. you have been banned for a week due to being abusive towards other players and then on purpose freekilled someone and then left.

Come back when you have matured a little.

I spoke to Gaz and we both come up with a joint decision.. you have been banned for a week due to being abusive towards other players and then on purpose freekilled someone and then left.

Come back when you have matured a little.

I lol at you.

No abuse was said to other players.

I got abuse saying "im a dick". and I am the one giving abuse?

Yeah I free killed 1 person. Sort your head out.

Knightwolf you have been moody since you came on the server

we was on mars map and you have the alarm on and Gaz asks you through admin to turn the alarm off please and you said 'no because your using admin chat, talk to me normally'

If any admin has a problem with this then feel free to reduce the ban.

Knightwolf you have been moody since you came on the server

we was on mars map and you have the alarm on and Gaz asks you through admin to turn the alarm off please and you said 'no because your using admin chat, talk to me normally'

If any admin has a problem with this then feel free to reduce the ban.

Proof?

Knightwolf isn't moody, Hes one of the dam reasons i enjoy the server that much i do. Freekilling was wrong. I have seen loads of freekills without bans.

Actually knight wolf we do have proof of this.

Jordan decided to record it in traps I believe.

I will get him to post here when I see him next.

If what you're saying is true Jordan, and Kn1ghtwolf did say 'No, speak to me normally' - then had the arrogance to ask for proof on forums when he knows he said it, then the ban length is fine.

Also, why are you arguing on a thread where you posted a ban request for yourself? Saying sorry would probably be a good start.

Why not just talk it out with Gaz and Jordan over steam. Telling them about your mom and saying sorry. I'm pretty sure that the ban would be removed and they would understand how you feel. You are handling this situation really wrong Kn1ghtwolf... And the fact that you keep going with the bs when it comes to proof on what you did and that you made a ban request for yourself is only making it worse. So I agree with the one week ban. Even though I am disappointed and sad about it.

Indeed you got removed.

Whether or not Gaz/Jordan decided to reduce the ban that's up to them. However it doesn't matter what your reason for acting like this was, this type of behaviour is simply not acceptable for someone who is a member of our community. You can return to the server after a day but do not expect to return to the community any time soon until you resolve any sensitive issues which you say caused you to act like this. Feel free to reapply in a month's time if you so wish.

As this is solved, it's going to be locked.