Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic74

Hi im Daemonic74

Now I know so much about you..

It's an Introduction Section, that means you introduce yourself and you say something about yourself.

If it was just to say hello than this section would be called "Welcome Section" or something..

So let me fill in the gaps:

hello everybody, I am daemonic, I am 14 years old (right?), I speak english. I've been on the server for quite a long time. most of you do know me. I like to command as a CT but T is nice as well since I need to go T otherwise people would say I CT whore all the time. I've posted a link to my facebook since you all know my in real life name. that is Adam.

This is a link to the other topic where I posted my facebook:

http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110&start=180

I play mostly CS:S, my other games are ...

Oh also; [/color]I love to use pink and purple in my text and I love to type in BIG letters.

UPDATE:

Oh, I got to excited and I forgot to welcome you.

WELCOME DAEMONIC!!!

Edited by Guest

Hey Daemonic..

You can be annoying and say annoying things and i admit i do react but i dont mean to.. I apologise if i have caused you any hurt feelings (there i said it guys.. had a word with gumzter about it)

Other than that.. you can ct whore sometimes but you sort it all out

anyway i cba to write a paragraph as not long woke up but Welcome to the forums.

Guys note that this morning daemonic was making the server crash by spamming the guns...

Daemonic, you wont last long!!!

Welcome to the place you may be spending a lot of your time disputing bans. remember BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!